[ SHOWGSD-L ] GVX Ruby

  • From: Leslie Beccia <signaturegsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:32:03 -0400 (EDT)

July 24, 2013 ( 1:45 pm)
 As she lay in Joe's arms sitting on the front porch. 2003 US/Can Gvx 2 x
sel.Ch. Kridler's Ruby v Highland Acres/ofa/ROM slipped away peacefully on this
beautiful sunshine filled day.
All though I was not there, earlier in the morning I had given her a big hug
and Kisses for I could see she was not herself, and I told her I would see her
when I got home. I always  gave her kisses in the morning before leaving for
work.
 But ,she could not wait for me and yet, maybe that's what she wanted, so that
I would not have to see her leave me.
 Joe cradled her in his arms on the front porch. As he sat and waited, he told
her how much she was loved and how much we will miss her.
... We are forever grateful and thankful to Tari Kridler (our dearest
friend,co-owner)
 for giving us the opportunity to share and be part of Ruby's life journey.
 From her becoming a future star, US/Can Gvx,  a great momma, grandma and
surrogate granny to all the babies born here.
 Ruby is now a memory, and oh what great memories we have, she made us laugh,
she made us cry but most of all she made us LOVE her and in return she loved us.
 My Ruby do!  I miss you so much already, but you will never be forgotten.
 Til we meet at the rainbow bridge, Love, your mom and dad ( joe & leslie)
 Our grandson Collin will wonder where his Ruby girl went to.