[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSRescue need eval 6 month old St. Augustine, FL

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:38:45 -0400

I have a lady with a 6 month old male GSD puppy that she wants to turn into
rescue.  I need some photos and to find out if he is really a GSD.  She
applied to adopt in April then found this puppy, now she does not have time
or room for him.  No papers so I am not sure it is even a purebreed.
Diane Roberts

Majestic German Shepherds

Tampa Bay German Shepherd Rescue, Inc www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
<http://www.tampabaygsdrescue.org/>