[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD's in the UK

  • From: PBECCAJO@xxxxxxx
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 08:47:43 EST

Hey All,  Actually, I looked at the U-Tube (Documentary) tape and  looked
at the last two GSD's and If this represents their Ch.'s in the UK I  agree
with the kennel club. I can't imagine any judge in this country giving any
titles to those 2 dogs in this country. Those dogs reminded me of hyena's
with  wobbly, cow hocked rears. We have been attacked so long by the people
across the  pond, etc...Our "correct" dogs (without loose rears) put those dogs
to shame. I  am so proud to say that I breed "American" lines. Our dogs
come closest to the  standard.... Yeah!!!   Patty J.

In a message dated 11/20/2009 7:43:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think  it's interesting that the GSD UK parent club does not have control
over their  standard and that the KC can dictate changes.  Someone on this
thread  mentioned that the withholding of CC's was like the AKC not letting
us have  our National.  I believe the AKC did just that to us back in the
1960's.  The AKC has not let the Pekingese Club of America hold a  national
for at least two years and they threatened the Briard PC with that  several
years back.

Diane
BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix  OFA H&E AKA "River"
Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman AKA "Tony"
Candia's  Hard Rock Candy v Tejas AKA "Rocky"

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org