[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD's in the UK

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:42:36 -0800 (PST)

I think it's interesting that the GSD UK parent club does not have control over
their standard and that the KC can dictate changes.  Someone on this thread
mentioned that the withholding of CC's was like the AKC not letting us have our
National.  I believe the AKC did just that to us back in the 1960's.  The AKC
has not let the Pekingese Club of America hold a national for at least two
years and they threatened the Briard PC with that several years back.

Diane
BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix OFA H&E AKA "River"
Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman AKA "Tony"
Candia's Hard Rock Candy v Tejas AKA "Rocky"