[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDs in the Group Ring

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:09:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/2008 4:04:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Every  time someone makes this kind of statement, I feel obligated to defend
my  fellow judges -- which is quite a change from my usual "rip them apart"
attitude.
Anyway...as a multiple breed/group judge,  I know I am not the only one
who has judged many Select Champions, one  Grand Victrix (maybe two) and one
Grand Victor, at all breed shows...and  not one of those dogs held their
title at the time.
I've also been in huge rings at all breed shows...
and  my advice to you is instead of bitching about it, join an all breed club

and make a difference.
If you want to sit there at your  computer and tell me that all the
single-breed specialty judges always do  it right, I want to know what kind
of pills you're taking.
Thank you.

Very well said and I think now more than ever it is needed. Looks like the
specialties are going to have a hard time making it and people want to
show/finish dogs they may be forced to show at the all breed and find a new
hobby.

Lee

fuel-efficient used cars.