[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDs in the Group Ring

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:19:41 -0500

Jessica  --  Actually this is an old topic,but what the heck.Why do I not
like all-breed shows ?  Because they are mostly about a  majority of
clueless judges judging a majority of bad GSD's in a majority of inadequate
rings.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:04:10 -0400> From: grnram415@xxxxxxx> > Ok, my
dogs may let me think I am Alpha but they know the truth, LOL!? > The dogs
that stay out during the day all come in to sleep at night.? Two of those
dogs share my room.? They are the Matriarch and Patriarch of the outdoor
pack.? Anyway, last night, Maggie was restless and fussy.? She has EPI and
sometimes needs a middle of the night potty run.? With the pups here, the
whole routine and dog rotation has changed.? So, at 2am, I'm trying to
figure out how to get her outside without waking up the whole pack and
starting a bark session and prevent an accident.? > > Turns out, she did not
have to potty at all.? She wanted the window open.? The window is always
open at night, winter or summer.? B
 ut, it was hot yesterday and I had the AC on.? I kept the window closed to
keep the cool air in as much as possible.? This was not acceptable to Miss
Maggie.? As soon as I opened the window (yes, I was feeling a bit stuffy
too)? Maggie?jumped on the bed, rolled on her back, belly facing the window
and promptly went?into a deep sleep, LOL!> > Maggie?got me?good, making me
think it was my idea to open the window.? They are too smart for our own
good, LOL!??? > > Laura Thomas> > >
> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the
AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON
NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSIO
 N OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>
Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback.
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=srchpaysyo
uback