[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDs in need on Craigslist Denver

  • From: Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:56:30 EDT

Tina,

Most of the craigslist  people are contacted, but most either want  lots of
money, dont return my calls, or have already placed the dogs. I  leave my name
and phone number with them. We are working with the people with  the GSD/boxer
mix listed on craigslist.

Nancie
Life may not always be a party
But while we are  here we may as well dance.
_Front Range German Shepherd  Rescue_ (http://www.rescue.gsd-info.com/)