[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDs in need on Craigslist Denver

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure if anybody has room, but there are 3 GSDs on Craigslist in Denver from
today and yesterday.  I'd rather someone who knows the breed contact these
people than some of the wierdos who haunt that site adopt them.  I've seen a 3
month old, a couple young adults and a 7 year old.  Who are these people!  It
just disgusts me.  These type of people are the reason there are so many dogs
in the shelters being destroyed.

  Tina
  Illusion GSDs

Building a website is a piece of cake.