[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDs are THE BEST!! AND Showing/working

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:59:56 -0400

Paula <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:  I don't think she will bite you; if she
does, she only has a few teeth, so it shouldn't hurt, much.  If a GSD has
1200-1500 PSI of pressure in their bite, I would hazard to guess Charlotte-Jo
has a good 2-3 PSI.

Yeah, but I'm a wimp!  <G>

Seriously though...  I can't wait to meet Harley and Miss Charlotte-Jo!

Oh, one more thing...  Are you *sure* Beaumont, TX exists?  I know I was there
and all, but still...

Paulette

From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: GSDs are THE BEST!! AND Showing/working
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:06:51 -0700

I was rushing through the parking lot at the GSDC of Sacramento Valley show!
Saw this small car with all the windows down, in shade, a small little
Chihuahua sitting there so sweet I couldn't resist stopping to say hello
little dog.  The little dog greeted me with a happy look and as I was just
about to stick my hand in the window for a pet I glanced towards the back of
the car and there, sitting on the seat with eyes of granite was this huge
German Shepherd Dog.  He didn't make a single move nor blink nor a sound.
BUT I knew if I had touched that little dog I would no longer have had a
hand.  Must have been a Schutzhund dog Paula!
Sharon Allbright

From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:30:27 -0400

Gosh, Sharon!  I think you were either really brave or really foolish to stick
your hand in a window to pet a Chihuahua!  That's the only breed that has ever
bitten me!  <G>

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam