[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDs are THE BEST!! AND Showing/working

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:06:51 -0700

I was rushing through the parking lot at the GSDC of Sacramento Valley show!
Saw this small car with all the windows down, in shade, a small little
Chihuahua sitting there so sweet I couldn't resist stopping to say hello
little dog.  The little dog greeted me with a happy look and as I was just
about to stick my hand in the window for a pet I glanced towards the back of
the car and there, sitting on the seat with eyes of granite was this huge
German Shepherd Dog.  He didn't make a single move nor blink nor a sound.
BUT I knew if I had touched that little dog I would no longer have had a
hand.  Must have been a Schutzhund dog Paula!
Sharon Allbright