[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD's and Christmas

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:07:27 -0500

This is GSD at your feet and Christmas rolled into one.? GSD's are the best
foot warmers ever!? They are also great heating pads for your aching back and
on those cold nights.? My?guys have the Mom working thing down.? They stay in
one place and have learned not to move when I step over them, unless they want
to get kicked in the head, LOL!? I will always have one under the desk when I
am working.? They learned fast about that chair too.? Well, I do have one that
likes to type, but that's another story.
Now we are dealing with Christmas.? They love Christmas and all the activity.?
Gunther gets the most excited.? This is cool, since he has DM and is not doing
all that well.? He thought today was Christmas morning because my daughter made
an omelet for breakfast.? Ok, we only have a cooked breakfast on Christmas
morning, so I can understand that.? Well, Mr. Gunther then stole a candy cane
from the tree and then a wrapped toy from under the tree, LOL!? Gunther is 9
yrs old and acting like a pup.? Other than that, all the dogs, even the
youngsters,?have been great with the tree and the gifts and people.? I love
this Breed :-)

Merry Christmas to you all from me and the Gang!!!!!

Laura Thomas?
http://webmail.aol.com