[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD'S in shelters

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:00:08 -0400

Theresa and all.  We board for GSD Rescue and I can't tell you how  many
wonderful GSD'S are in the shelters. We have at least 10 shelter's within
driving distance from us.
We are over loaded and it IS HEARTBREAKING!!  The shelters do NOT care
where the dogs come from and they kill them every day. Usually Owner turn in's
are killed the same day OR only given one day for adoption.  We have
actually pulled dogs that were already in the kill room to be euth'd 15 minutes

before they killed them.
Rescues have very little help and very few donations. We have about  40 of
them at OUR kennel right now. I have had  many sleepness  nights worrying
about the one's we can't save.
Shelter's ask NO questions and they don't care. THAT IS A FACT. They also
get paid for the bodies and cats.  I could go on and on, but will save you
from that. :(

CROSSROAD'S GERMAN SHEPHERDS
SIGNER OF THE BREEDER'S  CODE
_www.sbrgsdc.org_ (http://www.sbrgsdc.org/)