[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [GSDL] Now I've got it figured out - it's a video game

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, garybrewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 22:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome to the world of a breeder!  LOL!

I was out with my well socialized 6 week old puppies yesterday.  One
decided my moving foot was an attraction.  So he pounced and bit my  ankle.
and
promptly pounced again when I tried to escape.

When I discovered he drew blood, I christened him "Ankle Biter"

Carol Moore

In a message dated 8/26/2012 12:36:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
welcome  to the life and tribulations of owning a 11 month old gsd pup. who
is stronger  than you, smarter than you, and probably just as determined as
you. But then  again you will lose weight (no money for human food) you
will go broke buying  tennis balls (by the dozen), collars, leashes, bedding.
IF you are lucky after  the 1st few weeks you will no longer require BenGay,
massage treatments and  narcotic pain killers. (you will have toned many
muscles you swore you never  had), wear pants that haven't fit in years (that
is good, since you have no  money for new ones).

I have noticed that little thinks like  stupid or lazy co workers don't
bother me as much - just go home play and run  with the pup, laugh at him
enjoying life, throw tennis balls til my arm falls  off, sit in a chair and
with
a glass of JACK and  ICE, watch him enjoy  the world, suddenly life is much
better, NOW for that show ring, herding and  obedience (did I say OBEDIENCE)
do they give an award for best trained  handler??