[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCWPA & GSDCNWPA - 9/13 & 9/14

  • From: "Jeanne" <majapoodles@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:11:27 -0400

Hi Everyone,
For those not going to the Canadian National.  I would like to remind you that
we are having our Fall Specialty show on September 14.  We also are having All
Breed Obedience, Rally and also CGC

Also not all handlers are going to Canada so if you would like to come and need
a Top handler contact me and I can tell you who is coming.

Location:  WCOTC, Route 66, Delmont PA

Entries close:  Wed.  August 27,2008

Show Sec:  Barb Cantazaro
                 1271 Union Street
                  Bridgeville, PA  15017
                  412-257-4593
GSD_ShowSec@xxxxxxxxxxx   (There is an underscore after GSD)

Breed Judge:  Ronald Hilliard
Ob Judge:       Tamara Woodrow
Rally Judge:    Deborah Cecotti

Entry fees:  Breed & Obedience    $25.00
                  Puppy & Bred By       $15.00
                  Veterans                   $15.00
                  Rally                         $25.00
                  Additional Entry         $15.00
                   CGC                        $10.00

Conformation is Outdoors while Rally & OB are indoors.

We also are offering beautiful trophies.  Come and train your kids as the
American National is fast approaching

Thanks

Jeanne