[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCO closes 5/7 (Wednesday)

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4show <germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, EDEN HALL <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>, NWdogactivities <nwdogactivities@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 18:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

You can still enter online and be on time --
www.gsdcoregon.com

Prize money, good park, 2 shows on one day, 2 obedinece trials and 1 rally
trial. The obedience/rally is all-breed but GSDs have preference. Utility and
Open are filled. Barbecue on Saturday and Pizza on Sunday.

We have turned the rain off and the sun on - the state should be lush, green
and beautiful, the waterfalls full and there should still be enough snow in the
mountains for a nice ski trip after the dog show --

enter online and join us in celebrating our 100th conformation show.

Judges:
Conformation:
Kay Reamensnyder,
Jerry W. Graham