[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCNO.. will the Real Linda Shaw please stand up?

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, woodlandpwc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:14:29 -0800 (PST)

Oh wow, I have several of those slate plaques done by Linda Shaw. They are
beautiful and look like Americanbred German Shepherds.
                                                      Ann

www.geocities.com/edangsd
chsweetsun <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I now have 3 of these lovely
slates that Linda has done from wins at the No. Ohio show. She can capture the
"look" perfectly. Of course my favorite one is the Best of Breed Quno won from
out of the Veterans Class 2 yrs ago. Linda is a great artist.
Tari Kridler
North Lima, OH
http://members.aol.com/kridlersgsd
Home of 2003 Amer. & Can. GVX Ch. Kridler's Ruby & her father 2 x Sel. Ch.
Kridler's Quno
From: woodlandpwc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 03/12/05 11:34:03
To: Showgsd-l List
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Linda Shaw/GSDCNO/Illustrated Standard?

I have been off the list and out of the loop for some time. A few
local members told me about posts concerning Linda Shaw, an artist that
is working on a GSD illustrated standard and that some people are not
happy with her. These people assumed that the discussion was about our
friend, Linda Shaw.

Please everyone, the Linda Shaw that paints the beautiful slates for
the GSDCNO May Specialty trophies is NOT
the same person discussed on the list. She has no website; she has
never had a show dog of any kind. She is a fine artist who is a good
friend to the GSDCNO and PWCCWR.

I thought the GSDCA was making up a new illustrated standard on the
order of the one from the PWCCA. That book used photographs and what
looks to be computer generated illustrations for the written standard.

Birgit Rhoads
WOODLAND
Hudson, OH
woodlandpwc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
visit my website at: http://www.woodlandpwc.com
http://gsdcno.org
http://pwccwr.org

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original