[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCGRH BOB!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 09:53:13 EDT

I am so excited to say that yesterday at the GSDCGNH Speciality  Show under
judge Joan Fox,  Ch  MillerTime's American Gypsy (Ch  Nikiree's Summer
Premier /Ch MillerTime's American Angel HIC) went BOB!!!! Such  an exciting win
on a Futurity Weekend!! Thank You Joan for awarding "Gypsy"  BOB!! I wish we
could have been there!!! Thanks also to Fred and Annette Freeman  for doing
such a great job with her! Gypsy absolutely loves to show thanks to  you
guys!!  Good luck to everyone today at the NE Futurity/ Maturity!!  Cindy

Craig & Cindy Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds  with Style
**************We found the real â??Hotel Californiaâ?? and the â??Seinfeldâ??