[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCD

  • From: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:31:55 EST

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB of DALLAS

I  had the privilege of judging the GSDCD Specialty Show on January  7th,
2011

In judging My dog classes, the depth of quality was definitely there.

My winners dog was from the Open class. RR Bar's Eagle Rock ,
breeder.owners Rosalind and Jeanne North. by CH Wynrose Caralon Gator X RR
Bar's  Kaycee
Royale.

Very nice masculine boy with nice bone , pasterns, angles and fluent  easy
mover. Never heard his feet hit the ground. I could  definitely see this
dog herding all day long and then guarding his master  when necessary.

My reserve winners dog was also from the open class. Mar-Azart Body Baruss,
 Breeder/owner Martin Arzate by CH Kenlyn's Kaleef 7th Inning Stretch X CH
T-Ho's Callian All That,

Another handsome boy that could really open up when let out.

My American bred bitch caught my eye right away. Bridgecreek's Diamond Lil
,breeder/owner Ralph Kooken by CH Donagan O'Rourke of Heinerburg ROM X
Gableridges Arwin Evenstar,  She was breath taking standing as well as  moving.
She had it all and she knew it.

Reserve winners bitch went to my 12 to 18  bitch. Mar-Arzart Chiquita
Banana V Soderhaus. Breeder Martin Arzate . Owners Sondra and Greg Abarr  and
Sergio Espejo. by CH Sirius Park's Tripper's Hardcopy X EZ von  Mar-Arzart,

Again a beautiful bitch with the attitude to take on the world.

BEST of Breed GCH Da-Ja's Crestview Ironman, breeder's Lanalee Jorgensen
and Dania Karloff. Owner Diane Brantley. by Woodsides Pacino X CH Naiyala  of
Crestview HSAs.

Gorgeous, Strong,Honest all the right angles in all the right places.
Totally opened up with little to no effort at all.

BEST Of WINNERS went to my Beautiful Winners Bitch

BEST OF OPPOSITE  GCH Vonza Zafiro.breeder/owner's Oscar Reyna and  Antonio
Ornelas.  CH Scales AZ Sins of the Past X CH Ximena  Vonzo.

Another lovely bitch for the breeder/owners to be proud of.

SELECT DOG  CH Covey- Tucker Hills Hunter. Breeder Covey-Tucker Hill  by Ch
Covey- Tucker Hill's Sherfif X Covey-Tucker Hill's Annebelle . Owner  Tammy
Blankenship and Gloria Birch

SELECT BITCH CH Windmill's Sweet Child O Mine. Breeder/owner's Heather and
Alger Miller . by Ch Kenlynn's Coach Hi Cliff Kaleef X Windmill's Every
Breath  You Take.

Both of my Select's could on any other day have been BOB.

My Juniors were Novice Junior Oscar Reyna Jr.

All I can say is....LOOK OUT GSD world. Here he comes!!!

Open Intermediate and BEST Junior Logan Miller.

Logan knew what was expected of him and he followed through very well. He
showed patience and had a calm demeanor while showing his dog and presented
it  according to the standard.

Over all it was a nice entry. I truly enjoyed judging

Judi Bendt