[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCCM Specialty-April 13, 2014

  • From: Morton Goldfarb <janandmort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "PPeters908@xxxxxxx" <PPeters908@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:17:05 -0400

Thank you Paula and the entire Club for hosting this Super event!!
The organization, the grounds, the sportsmanship, the food and most importantly
the wonderful German Shepherd Dogs that were exhibited to me
Usually my biggest problem lies in determining the last placings in determining
what fault is the least by our Standard as I place them in order of quality
Yesterday my problem was determining which of the first 4 should be first as I
had some very exceptional specimens.
Thank all for showing and for your great sportsmanship and love of our Breed
Morton

"In the end it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many
moments took your breath away"

Morton Goldfarb,M.D. FACS
CEO ENT ASSOC OF AL, PC

http://showgsd.org/mail.html