[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCCM Specialty-April 13, 2014

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 22:11:52 -0400 (EDT)

What a great weekend! Huge thank you to Dr. Morton Goldfarb for a GREAT
presentation Saturday, April 12th about structure, conformation and the
overall  dog.  All that attended were thrilled to be part of the evening! Thank
you  Morton for your willingness and openness to welcome questions and
discussions on  many issues! All that attended were enthusiastic for the
opportunity!! We were delighted to have you as our judge and we so  appreciate
your
willingness to clear your calendar to accommodate our show! Your
critic/explanation of the placement of dogs shown today was most helpful and
enlightening..something more judges show consider doing...it helps those
already
showing and those just getting into the breed...thank you to all the entrants
and spectators for making this a successful, fun show!  HUGE thank you to
all our club members for once again pulling together to put on a top-notch
event..KUDOS to all involved!  BIG congratulations to all the awardees
today...a wonderful showing of our breed...some present and future stars!
Kudos
to their breeders!

Paula Peters
Show Chairwoman
German Shepherd Dog Club of Central Massachusetts
_www.gsdccm.org_ (http://www.gsdccm.org)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html