[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCC Fut/Mat System - WAKE UP

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amaleen@xxxxxxxxxx, edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:17:44 -0700

And therein lies the problem... people who should know better talking out
both sides of their face..As hard as it would have been at the time, the
bitch should NOT have been allowed in the ring. Period.Full stop.
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com
** WEBPAGE RE-DESIGNED MAY 11/05***