[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA-WDA NE REGIONALS coming to CT in September

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:24:35 EDT

Please join the Fairfield County WGSDC for the 2007 North East Regional
Conformation Show, Breed Survey and AD September 15 & 16th weekend.
We are honored to have SV Judge & Koermeister Hans Joachim Dux coming  from
Germany to judge our event.
Conformation Show and Judges Dinner is Saturday, Breed Survey and AD is
Sunday.

Calling all Juniors... we are having a special class between the day for
you!  All Jrs should pre enter to make sure we have enough prizes for
everyone!
There will be a brief class with pointers from our judge and  handlers.  The
Jrs get to show their stuff for all of us to see the  upcoming talent we have!
 Each Jr will have a photo taken with the judge  and will receive
certificates.  There are trophies for the kids handling in  a regular class and
also a
special gift from our club... we must keep promoting  our Jrs... they are our
future!!

Watch for our Female Progeny class... as well as the Kennel group.  Visit our
website for more info
_http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/)

Trophie donations are greatly appreciated and will be posted in our  catalog,
 visit our link  _http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/trophies.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/trophies.html) .   Catalog Advertising
available for training equipment, leashes etc...    contact Dawnmarie at
_FFLDCountyWGSDC@xxxxxxxx (mailto:FFLDCountyWGSDC@xxxxxxx)  or this  link
_http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/catalogad.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/catalogad.html)

Dawnmarie