[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA-WDA

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: danannkennel@xxxxxxx, legatehill@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:05:02 EDT

d_anannkennel@xxxxxxxx (mailto:danannkennel@xxxxxxx)   writes:
And Now  the President of the WDA is running for the board of the PC-  When
it  hits everyone in the face they will realize what is  happening

I know this subject has been already hashed over many  times.
I recently visited the GSDCA-WDA web site and  I was amazed to see that our
National judges this year also hold office with the  WDA.. Is this an
indication that we are converting over to the WDA  ?

Bob Trocki

I don't have a problem with people belonging to both organizations, as long
as the decision making from one group doesn't become influenced or polluted by
 the other group.

My question is what is the real association between these two  organizations.
 Is one dependent on the other for support, financial or  otherwise?  If so,
is it prudent for officers of one group to then become  officers of the other
group?  Is there anything in the bylaws that  addresses this problem?  Is this
a problem?

What is the purpose of the WDA, and how does it relate to or benefit  the
GSDCA and the membership?

These are serious questions.  I know that some groups and  organizations
frown on having officers serving another group with similar  interest because
of
the possible perception of impropriety.

JMO

Ileana