[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA-WDA

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 01:01:58 +0000

When WHAT hits everyone in the face?   Has everyone lost their collective
minds?  If someone running for the board is doing say, Rally, are they trying
to take over the PC?  Look out Kim!  What about obedience?  Lori, You're in
trouble!  Herding?  Susan, you're next!  Handling?  DUCK, TOM!!  How about
tracking?  Whoops, thats me. sigh.....
There are LOTS of folks who are in both organizations.  So how is that hurting
either club????  I bet there are lots of folks in lots of other clubs too.
Does joining the PC preclude any other organizational membership?

Get real, folks!   I'm going out to work my dogs.  At least they won't bite me!
--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com