[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [GSDCALegislative] Making a difference

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:27:39 EST

Peggy, I hope that this works...it doesn't seem to be generating much
interest.   List?   I know that you care, (You all and I did great for Congo,
we
emailed, we called, we cared and crossing our collective fingers that we saved
his
life and he can go home).

Let's keept that energy going and save our rights to own our dogs and cats,
and stop Animal Control across the nation from listening to those who would
take those rights away.   Please?

My original post below may be cross posted (PLEASE!!!) to any German Shepherd
list to which any of you may belong.   (It says Original Message :-)

Stormy
In a message dated 11/12/07 3:36:57 PM, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Making it part of the club challenge is a super idea!!!   Wish I'd thought
> of it, LOL!...  Seriously...it's great and I hope the committee goes for it!
> peggy

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com