[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA stuff and Puppy contract

  • From: gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 09:54:48 -0400

Good morning! Does anyone know what material is available from the GSDCA for
free or small fee so I can put it in a folder for each puppy buyer with their
pedigree, contract, Futurity information, SV stuff, and AKC material?

Also, does anyone have any 2015 Reviews they would like to donate to me so I
can stick them in each puppy folder? I don't want to give up my own as I like
to save mine for some unknown illogical reason!! But, maybe there is someone
out there who isn't as anal as me!!! Haha. Hoping to get the issues that
highlight the performance classes.

Regarding puppy contracts, does anyone know of a puppy contract template where
I can plug in my guarantees and expectations?

Lastly, does someone who is more tech savvy then me know how I can get my URL
to highlight on my emails with just my kennel name so when they click it goes
right to website without me typing out the whole URL address?

Thank you!!!!

Sarah Minsk-Eduardo

Von Whitehall German Shepherds
"Preserving the classic
German Shepherd Dog"

Member of GSDCA and
Signer of Breeders Code of Ethics

http://www.vonwhitehallgermanshepherds.com

Home of UKC Champion Sky Von Barren Berg CD BN RN HIC CGC TC
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html