[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA members - WAS how many litters

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:33:23 -0700

Paul - a week and half ago I would have been right on board with the idea
that the club was full of responsible breeders and held the GSD in the
highest regard....then the Hunte thing started.

Paul adds...

This is an absurd statement...as are many that declare the man a puppy mill.
Where is the proof? He is a broker. I too have searched the net and found
articles both pro and con. MOFed...the pro dog and owner group in his home
state of Missouri doesn't give his organization any grief...rather a very
honest observation of a visit to a Hunte facility by a 4-H group. Go to
www.mofed.org and see for yourself. MOFed is on the cutting edge to maintain
our rights as breeders and owners. Don't get me wrong here folks...I'm just
trying to get all of the facts out and let some of you who care know...this
man doesn't have horns and sell dogs to Korea for Kim Jong Il to snack on.

That said...there are many of you...actually virtually all...who have fallen
victim to the ARO strategy to keep "hobby breeders" at odds with the evil
"commercial breeder or in Mr. Hunte's case...broker". They have stirred the
fire with idealistic rhetoric and you've bought into it.

The people that have been on the front lines of this battle for 25 + years
know that to be true and would wish the exact opposite to be true. We could
use that unity. All of the Hunte's and the GSDC of A "hobby breeders" should
be working together to defeat the ARO's. Perhaps I should remind Cindy and
Dawn that Plank 10 of the Animal Rights Agenda is..."Abolish the breeding of
all companion animals...especially pedigreed or purebred dogs and cats."
Even tho that's not on the HSUS web site Cindy...it's their burning desire
and they're succeeding at an alarming rate.

I know I find myself on the "short straw" faction of this argument...but I
have been doing this for a long time and know of the truth...by fact and not
supposition...behind my words. It is by "design" from the ARO's and many of
you are proving it's worked to a "T".

Paul