[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA member information

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <cmdogsports@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:37:15 -0500

HAHAHAHA Everyone like Tish . I do too !
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA member information

In a message dated 12/27/2007 6:36:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:
Most of us are not "elitist" - but we are frequently opinionated  and
argumentative!  LOL

Now this is the understatement of the year!!!
Way to go Tish....guess that is why I like you.................

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"