[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA member information

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: cmdogsports@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:10:25 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2007 6:53:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmdogsports@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Also I  hope that the new "GSDCA members only" list is NOT officially
sponsored by  the parent club. If it is, then membership should extend
to all GSDCA  members, not an elite few.

Hi Cheryl,

That new list they are talking about is not a GSDCA list.  As of right  now
the Club does not sponsor any list.

To the problem of informing all the membership via email - some of that is
being done as I'm sure you have received some notices from the GSDCA.  You  are
right that the list of new officers was not sent out to all via email.   I
think that the information was supposed to be in the Board-O-Gram which
evidently was not sent out separately but was only in the Review.  It would
have
been a good idea to send that information out via email to everyone.

Re your membership notice, those were sent out after the National and you
should have received one.  Perhaps it was lost in the mail.

Most of us are not "elitist" - but we are frequently opinionated and
argumentative!  LOL

Tish