[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA herding nationals

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hollywoods@xxxxxxx, 'Sandy Moore' <sandystockdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'DaList' <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'GSDHerding' <GSDHerding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Tending' <TendingDogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Patricia Hiscock <castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:09:44 -0700 (PDT)

Glad to hear you are having a good time with yourbitch --

I hope you do get to try c-course - it is a fabulous way to work your dog.
Around here we have a lot of fun training together. Many of our dogs will work
together and you can see them divide up the work between them. We tend to train
the style rather than the course as it makes the dogs really do the work rather
than teaching them and the sheep a routine. .
Ruth

Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 6:33 PM