[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA_WDA

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:19:04 EDT

Did the rest of you get this--or just WDA members. Things getting worse,I
guess. I know nothing else -so I'm as dumbfounded as the rest of you I've been
a supporting member for 30 yrs,and I'm sorry they are having problems   Helen
Miller Fisher

Hello GSDCA-WDA members,
I want to thank each and every one of you for the kind words  and compliments
regarding the the GSDCA-WDA North  American Sieger Show 2007 (NASS 2007) . It
has always been  my goal to make the NASS 2007 the premier event for the
German Shepherd  exhibitor in this country (USA). I believe in "giving back" to
the membership;  after all, you are the ones who pay the bill and the club
should be for your  benefit.
Due to some recent actions by the board of directors of the  GSDCA-WDA and
others I feel I cannot continue to be Show Chairman for the NASS  2007. I wish
each of you the very best with your dogs.

Richard Agee
Website: _http://www.NASS2007.org_ (http://www.nass2007.org/)

P.S. WHEN YOU WALLOW WITH PIGS, YOU ARE  BOUND TO GET DIRTY.

<<< To  unsubscribe from these e-mails reply to this message with
"_Unsubscribe  from GSDCA-WDA notifications_
(mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe from GSDCA-WDA
notifications.)   "