[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Temperament Test results in OFA database???

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:32:31 -0400

While researching the OFA database, much to my surprise I came across my own
dog, Melana's Orion, in the database with "GSDCA Temperament Test".   He's too
young to be certified hips and elbows so I just hadn't gotten around to
submitting the temperament test certificate to OFA myself.  I can only assume
the GSDCA is submitting results to OFA????
Seems odd to me that OFA accepts submissions for publication from anyone other
than the owner of a dog, but maybe I missed the fine print when I signed the
entry form ; )

I see some dogs results that say passed and some that don't, so is the GSDCA
submitting all dogs tested or just the ones who passed? I'm especially curious
because although my own dog passed and I have the certificate to prove it, the
published results on OFA's site do not say "passed" which may give the public
the impression that he didn't.

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com