[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Temperament Test availability

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:21:35 -0400

    Something similar was recently under discussion amongst
judges...most breed parent clubs have something in their charters or
constitutions (somewhere) that says it is one
of the reasons for being:  educating people about the breed, etc.  It is
also an AKC requirement that would be judges attend breed seminars ...
so, it is required of the clubs and required of judges........but judges
have to pay to attend almost all of these educational events (not for
the Boxer club, however...).  Nominal fees are one thing...but you
should see what some of the clubs charge, and what some would like to
charge!
   Peggy