[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Temperament Test availability

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:38:53 -0400

Kathy, thanks for asking, I'm up in New Hampshire, .
My only point was, don't make something a requirement and then not have
reasonable provision for that requirement.
4-6 hours driving one way for a 5 minute test is not reasonable.
JMHO. I feel bad clubs are shutting down..I wonder why? I know that working
clubs have more than doubled in the number of them around here, plus all the
agility and rally is overwhelming...a club on every corner. I wonder why the
breed clubs are failing? Too sad.
Rachel