[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Temperament Test availability

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lyn Chernak" <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:58:41 -0400

How do I get hold of Laura Gilbert?
I only mentioned the consistency because the parent club decided the TC was
mandatory for the CHIC and there are not enough TC's to meet that need.
I shouldn't have to drive 4-6 hours for a 5 minute test that the parent club
has made mandatory, that's all I mean't.  I'd love to meet all you guys in
Connecticut, but have you seen the price of gas??? LOL!!!!
I can always find a CGC or BH for a temperament "title" but I have tried to
support my local area's club by testing my dogs with them, also.

Rachel & the TC Ark
Randy SchH3 IPO3 TC
Bandit, BH TC
Cegen, TC, HIC, CGC
Hilde, TC, CGC
Jake, TC, CGC, Delta Pet Partner
Cegen, TC, HIC, CGC
Zeru, TC, CGC
Gretchen, TC, CGC
Keya, TC, CGC
Nick, TC
Rio, patiently waiting for a GSDCA TC Test