[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Site Suspension? Renewing Memebership

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Erynbrook@xxxxxxx, brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:51:20 -0500 (EST)

I really think that the club should do just that, extend the due date out a
couple of weeks.  Especially since if it does not get there in time and you
have many years as a club member that means nothing and you start over.  I
really do not think that is fair at all.  So because of the website's
dysfuction I think all the last minute payers : )   should get an extension.
That would be nice.  No... mine is already in and paid for! : )