[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Show Results.......My Mistake

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: german shepherd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:28:45 +0000 (UTC)

I thought that I had the latest version of Adobe Reader. I did not. I
downloaded it and now the results open up just fine from Comcast and AOL. For
anyone who is having trouble opening up the show results make sure that you
have the latest version of Adobe Reader. you can download it right from the
GSDCA current results page.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant