[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Regional Obedience

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:59:57 -0400

Wow! How lovely to see all those GSD’s (that have qualified, I suspect) in
the obedience rings. I have to get off my duff and get back to obedience
training my guys so that I too can perhaps qualify at our GSD Nats...(it’s
been 6 years already).
Congrats to all the qualifiers and to the folk who tried and will succeed
another time. Obedience at the Nats is the cream of the crop!
Mary-Anne