[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA On-Line Store

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 04:36:31 GMT

Per order form in the Advance Brochure, you can order catalog, rescue calendar,
Victory Dinner tickets, reserved seats, grooming stalls, etc. on the GSDCA
web-site's On-Line Store after clicking on "2009 National Items."  When
following these directions, I get a page that says:

2009 National Items
Advance tickets and reservations.

Cut off date for all orders is Sep 17, 2009

Ticket contents for your order will be available at the show site through 11:00
am Friday. Orders not claimed by that time and date will be forfited with no
refund. No adjustments to orders will be made after Sep 17, 2009. Unclaimed
catalogs, calendars and REDBOOKS WILL NOT be mailed.

Contact Patty Korsch longspeakgs@xxxxxxxxxxx 303/772-9521 with any questions
about your orders.

There are no products to list in this category.

Anyone know if this is going to be doable, or should I just mail my order?

I would call Patty, but, I don't have an order to question, yet!!  :-)

Thanks.

Paula, 92 days and counting