[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Nomitaing Committee?

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cudjoegsd" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:33:58 -0400

Darn. i know I hated to ruin about 2 weeks worth of juicy emails,,,but felt
compelled to say we were just average common folks in the breed on this
committee coming up with a good group of people for a slate!!
The most awesome part is we still get all the good folks running by petition
and then we all get to VOTE for the ones we think will do the best job!!!!!
Don't get any better than that folks...............................
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com