[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA National Catalog REDUCED Prices

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:22:43 -0400 (EDT)

With approval I have reduced the prices for advertising in the National
Catalog.
We have a new supt. Roy Jones. Last year we had 3 paid ads total in the
catalog
You cannot beat these NEW reduced prices...Clubs advertise your shows for
2013 and breeders and exhibitors you can do some bragging for only  $60.00..

This year you can pay for you ad by credit card on the GSDCA  website!!!!
I can accept disc .jpeg or .tiff...just send you disc with hard copy to me
its that easy.

$60.00 single page ad with 1 pic.
$100.00 for 2 pages 1 pic each page (free breeders directory ad)
$30.00 half page
$15.00 1/4 page
$10.00 Breeders Directory
$25.00 Handlers Directory

$100.00 inside front or back inside cover.
Outside Backcover already sold.

DEADLINE JULY 30th ....deadlines this year will be earlier so please check
deadlines for Parade of Greats, Stud Dog Brood Bitch etc.
Any questions email or call me...

Patty Szymczak
630-980-4438
National Catalog Chairman