[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA NEWS BULLETIN

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, tishw@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

The question would then be, does the broken policy carry the same disciplinary
action as a broken rule. If they do they are the same. If they do not they are
not.
Does that make any sense?
Terry on the mountain with a head cold because she is freezing her butt off :0)

________________________________
From: Jennifer Root <rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tishw@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 9:12 AM

Hi Tish
The question of showing under a judge that you co-own with is YES you can....I
have checked with AKC directly and
talked with our local AKC Rep several times. That said they consider it a
touchy area so showing under your very best
friend (and everyone knows it) is probably not such a good idea. Use good
judgement
Jennifer Root