[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Membership Renewal Problems - FYI

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:58:42 EST

I believe Dania no longer subscribes to the List.  This is a message  which
she sent out to Board members.

Tish

In a message dated 12/26/2007 5:31:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, DKARLOFF
writes:
Dear Board Members,
As many of you may already know, we are having problems with the  Membership
renewal program of the GSDCA website.  Bill Pfeiffer and John  Ayotte are
aware of this and are working to resolve the problem.  In the  mean time, this
has
created a serious concern for many members that waited  until the last
minute, counting on our offering (and encouragement) to renew  on line via the
GSDCA
website.

I have informed all who have contacted me to renew via the U.S.  Mail.  I
will be accepting all membership renewals post marked prior to  January first
and
will work with Susan Casey to ensure that members do  not miss any Review
issues.  If you are contacted by GSDCA members  regarding this matter, please
do
reassure them and if needed, give them my  e-mail address and/or phone number.
 I thank you for help and  cooperation.  You are free to distribute this to
anyone who may be  impacted by this problem.

Dania

_DKarloff@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DKarloff@xxxxxxx)  or _GSDCAMembers@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:GSDCAMembers@xxxxxxx)
(757) 482-3966 (Home)  (757) 642-3791  (Cell)