[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Membership Input Wanted!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:48:40 -0700 (PDT)

how about an interview from someone who has been here for over ten years and
pretty much has had  NO success, almost everything he's done has failed .
Reading an interview from such a person can help everyone learn what NOT to do,
may be good for a laugh as well......I know just such a person!...FB
--- On Wed, 9/16/09, lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx <lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx <lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Membership Input Wanted!
To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 2:31 PM

The German Shepherd Dog Review has taken on many positive changes; and it is
our aim to continue making this the best dog publication ever!  I have joined
Donna Calabrese on The Review Committee and we would like your input.

Every month; we would like to conduct an interview with a fellow dog GSDCA
member.  The article will appear monthly in The GSD Review.  If you have
someone you think would be an excellent candidate, please email me your
thoughts.  A successful breeder, exhibitor, or judge who has a hist that we can
all learn from would be ideal.  Possible interviews from all venues desired.

Please email  me your suggestions as soon as possible.

Regards

Linda Bankhead

404-936-5136

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.