[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Membership Input Wanted!

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:31:32 +0000 (UTC)

The German Shepherd Dog Review has taken on many positive changes; and it is
our aim to continue making this the best dog publication ever!  I have joined
Donna Calabrese on The Review Committee and we would like your input.

Every month; we would like to conduct an interview with a fellow dog GSDCA
member.  The article will appear monthly in The GSD Review.  If you have
someone you think would be an excellent candidate, please email me your
thoughts.  A successful breeder, exhibitor, or judge who has a hist that we
can all learn from would be ideal.  Possible interviews from all venues
desired.

Please email  me your suggestions as soon as possible.

Regards

Linda Bankhead

404-936-5136