[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Membership

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, so I had to contact 'da list and ask a question.  I joined the GSDCA via
the website on 5/1/07 and other than an invoice via email and the money being
withdrawn from my bank account, I haven't seen a single sign of the membership.
 Not a letter in the mail or anything.  Here it is 2 months later and while I
here everyone brag about how gorgeous the July issue of the review is, I cannot
share in the joy.  Now, the website did say it could take up to 60 days to get
the review, but we are past that and I have nothing.  I admit, I'm a little
frustrated that I paid my money and haven't seen anything.  Even a letter
saying "your membership is under review at this time" would be nice.  So far, I
don't feel the money paid has been worth it, especially when it's so tight for
me.  Can anyone lend advice as to the normal proceedings for memberships?  I
would greatly appreciate it...
Christina Klahn
ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx

Looking for earth-friendly autos?