[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Membership

  • From: Harlowe Jahelka <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:30:37 -0500

I joined the GSDCA in 1960.. (unbroken time since 1977). I was a member of the
L.A. County Club and we were the host for the National that year at the
Disneyland Hotel, Out doors on Grass.... we had almost 100 percent membership
in the PC and all of our members worked... in those days the  local Club and
not the Parent club put on the National.
To make a long story short, that was the beginning of many long friendships. I
have attended about 20 Nationals; as a spectator, exhibitor (Breed and
Obedience), worker and as a Judge (Obedience). All of my National experiences
have been GOOD.

In my opinion those friendships, experiences and  common love for our breed,
are what the PC is all about!!!!!! Many of those original friends are long gone
but there are always new ones to make.

Harlowe Jahelka
Belleterre GSDs and Brussels Griffons
Monterey, Tennessee (just moved again)