[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Membership

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 19:30:30 -0700

I'm not going to coddle these people who express opinions and don't contribute.
 They can go whistle in the wind as far as I'm concerned.  No...I don't want to
listen to you until you join the club, offer your help and attempt to make a
difference.  Why should I?  Much wiser people have said, "if your not part of
the solution, you're part of the problem."  Those that support the parent club
support the breed!!!  Go to any organization, club, union, business and start
spouting your opinions without belonging...I'm not sure if they would laugh you
out or throw you out.  To be a part of ....is to be a part of.  Luckily those
with a sincere interest DO JOIN the parent club.  If membership is down just
take a look at entries.  One follows the other.  People don't have a lot of
extra money today.  Where once the man worked, now both spouses work.  Heck,
you don't get anyone to pump gas nor do you get food on an airplane.  Times
have changed.  Things are tough.  But be assured, I will always listen to
others that contribute and always blow off those that don't.  DON'T TELL ME
WHAT YOU KNOW, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
Helen Franklin
GSDCA Member since 1965...and that's a lot of money!
Founder of AOE, Board Member, twice.  Hopefull founder of CAA, commitee member,
National show worker, Chair of Beckhardt award, etc.