[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Membership

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 18:57:21 -0700

From: MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 20:07:41 EDT
Subject: Re: GSDCA Membership
Sorry, but I think that's a right load of bull.  How close minded to ignore
somebody just because they aren't a number in a club.
  Reply:  but I think it's a right load of bull to expect to be heard if you're
not a member.  If you are
             not a member....YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.  Try wandering into a Union
meeting and spouting
             your feelings as a non member...same thing!  No membership, no
rights!

If you have GSDs as part of your life, that should be enough!  I can live
with not receiving a plaque for a ROM, as long as I get recognition on the ROM
list.  I can live with not voting for one thing or another, but for somebody's
opinions and voice to go unheard and ignored because they don't want to join a
club...hard for me to express my true distaste for such a sentiment.

            Hard for me to express my true distaste for those that to be heard
as non members.

Should non members reap the BIG rewards the PC gives out?  No.  But they
shouldn't be ignored either!  No wonder people don't want to join.

              People that don't want to join need to keep all opinions to
themselves.

People should matter because of their contribution to the future of the
BREED, not the future of the CLUB, IMNSHO.

        The future of the Breed depends on the future of the club!!!!

 - Jackie

In a message dated 9/9/2006 5:51:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
nor do they have the right to express an opinion worth listening or reacting