[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA July Board Meeting...long, but important

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

That's a very nice hotel!!!!...I stayed there  during the Winter Specialty
shows two years ago. I remember the National Racing Homing Pigeons Club was
there having their yearly convention. I talked to a few members and was quite
fascinated about the club and what they do. WE need to have a National
convention or seminar every year or at least every other year ( WITH OUT
DOGS)...we could have workshops on nutrition, health, grooming, breeding,
herding, obedience, legal issues, junior handling, immigration ( sorry Bill)
the ideas are un-limited, we would do this at a hotel....yeah yeah the National
is great but this gives us a chance to visit, and increase our education
without the pressures of showing, grooming and taking care of dogs...we are a
big club, and we really need to be doing something like this...the First one
should be in Las Vegas in 2010...and yes I'm willing to work on seeing if we
can get this done...just kidding about Vegas, the location really is not
 important.....I've attended two teacher conventions in New York, and they have
both made me a better teacher, and the contacts I've made have been
wonderful....don't say we can't do it...say...I'm IN.....FB
Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   JULY 2008 GSDCA BOARD OF
DIRECTORS MEETING
JULY 26, 27, 2008

FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON CHICAGO/O?HARE